- This portal is depreciated. Please use our new portal system at Info.DynamicIDX.com
Here are the steps to use the editor to add an image on a page
a) Login to the admin.
b) Go to the "Content" menu and click the "Pages" sub-menu
c) Create or Edit a page (+New Page - Creates a new page), To edit a page, just Click on the Page title or the pencil to the right of the page title to edit.
d) Once on the page created/ or edited, scroll down to the "Page Content" section
f) You will see a box to the right of the "Body:" text. This is the editor
g) To add an image, click inside the editor where the image is to be placed
h) Click the "Insert/Edit Image" icon on the tool bar(looks like a square with a mountain in it)
i) Beside the source field click the camera icon
j) Find the image to be added to the page and click it
k) Click the "OK" button
l) You'll need to click the "Save" or "Save & Continue Editing" to save the image on the page
a) Login to your website admin
b) Place your Mouse over the "Contacts" menu and click the "Registered Users" Sub-Menu
c) Click the "Lead Filtering" button
d) When the "User Filtering" box displays, Put Your Name in the "Search Term" feild and change the "Search Within" drop-down to "Full Name"
e) Click your name to edit your profile
f) Scroll down to the "Login Info" section
g) In the "Password" and "Confirm Password" fields, put in the new password
h) Click the "Search" button when finished
1. Sign into Google Search Console with your Google Account - https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en
2. Click the Add Property button, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL, such as http://www.example.com/
3. Click Continue. The Site verification page opens.
4. Click the "Alternate Methods" tab
5. Select "HTML tag"
6. Copy the code in the box should be similar to <meta name="google-site-verification" content="QNWSnGXU6XpzMlXM5E0Ky54WiT0OzrkX4uBurgjPoD8" /> (do not use the code from this tutorial, use the code from your Google console)
7. Open your website in another tab or window and login to your admin
8. You'll need to paste your code into the Setting of your website admin via Prefferences->Settings->Meta Data/General
9. Paste the code into the General Meta Tags Section below the other entries and click "Update"
10. Go back to Google Search Console page and click verify to complete the process.
If you have any problems contact us at email@example.com and we will help you find the issue.